Project title:-In come Generating and sanitary pads project in Bahir Dar town and Rural Areas.
Support of girls in all educational services, health cares and awareness creations in HIV/AIDS, reproductive health and income generating activities of girls.
Capacity building to empower beneficiary girls access and providing of the community.
Project location: - Bahir Dar town in the Amhara National Regional State.
Implementing Agency: - HAWE and partners of the Amhara National Regional State.
Partnerships:-GO’s, NGO’s, CBO,Civic Societies, School Administrations and others who have responsibilities that are able to support the program.
Stake holders; - Bahir Dar town Health office, Bahir Dar town wcyA,Bahir Dar town Education office, Bahir Dar town FED and others.
Project beneficiaries: -2000 selected girls at Bahir Dar town preparatory school, high schools and Bahir Dar university in 5campus students for the first phase and other woreda for the next phase.
Project duration: -June 1/2014 – November 30 /2014 for 6 months duration project.
Sources of the fund;-90 % of the Sources of the fund are from donors and the rest 10 % is from the organization
To improve the psychological condition of girls through reproductive health and reusable sanitary pads with skill training support, they attend their education during menses...
+251 582 20 5155
+251 588 20 21 40
HAWE Road, Bahirdar | Amhara Regional State : Ethiopia.
2019 © HAWE. All rights reserved | Design by